About Me
- Steve Frapwell
- My name is Steve Frapwell, I am a 19 year old photography student at Plymouth Collage of Art in the UK.
Popular Posts
-
C O L O U R ! ! ! Here is a few of my favourite colour images I've taken over the last two or three years. Very much inspired by...
-
Inspired by a student on my course at uni... Tony Fitzsimmons who is doing a 12 month project called 'a photo a day.' Search him u...
-
Here are a selection of some of my favourite recent photos. These are all shot digitally on a Canon EOS 500D and edited on 'iPhoto...
-
Adam Scarborough is a well respected events photographer based in Dorset. I know him from home and his work has inspired mine in...
-
I was walking along the Barbican and saw a quite new looking fish and chip shop so went in to have a look and bought some chips to take pho...




No comments:
Post a Comment